A committed food player promoting an economically efficient, socially fair and ecologically viable system, Saint Clair bases its CSR policy on the 3 pillars of sustainable development: environmental, social and economic.
From 2009, our membership in the “Global Compact”, the United Nations global pact that incorporates these concerns, sealed our commitment.
The Pavillon Dauphine Saint Clair is also part of this action and has thus obtained ISO 14001 certification, a pledge of its ambition to manage and reduce the negative impacts of its event activities on the environment.
Our next goal to formalize our efforts? Obtain ISO 20121 certification by 2021, witness to a continuous improvement process in terms of sustainable events.
TO LIMIT THE IMPACT OF SAINT CLAIR
AND ITS ACTIVITIES
ON THE ENVIRONMENT
A COMMITMENT TO HUMAN RIGHTS
WITH SAINT CLAIR EMPLOYEES,
SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS
TO AN ETHICAL
A commitment to limit the impact of Saint Clair and its activities on the environment
Limit our impacts on biodiversity and water quality
- Responsible purchasing policy favouring French food products from organic or sustainable agriculture
- Use of seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Respect and commitment to safeguarding fishery resources with our membership in the Mister Good Fish program since 2013
- Prioritize the purchase of fish whose stocks are deemed to be in good condition and caught in adulthood in order to ensure at least one reproduction before fishing
- Consideration of animal welfare
- Zero plastic commitment for the single-use of cups, picks, cutlery, meal trays, etc.
ORGANIC TABLE BREAD
in 2020 (in turnover)
for MILK, CREAM, EGGS, FLOUR
used in the manufacture of our products.
OF OUR EGGS
FROM OUTDOOR BREEDING HENS
OF WINES FROM
ORGANIC OR REASONED AGRICULTURE
(in number of references)
Fight against climate change and greenhouse gas emissions
- Fleet of automatic transmission trucks
- Training of our drivers in eco-driving
- Optimization of delivery rounds with a geolocation system
Waste sorting and recovery
- Selective sorting of cardboard, glass and bio-waste
- Recovery of bio-waste allowing the production of biogas and fertilizers
- Majority use of non-disposable and reusable containers
- Upcycling, recycling and transformation of our wine bottles to create a range of tasting glasses
valued in 2020
collected and recycled in 2020
collected and recycled in 2020
A commitment to Human Rights with Saint Clair employees, suppliers and partners
Diversity of employees
- Signatory of the “Charte de la Diversité” (Diversity Charter) fighting against all forms of discrimination and campaigning for a balanced representation of men and women
- A desire to reduce pay gap between women and men. As part of the law ‘Freedom to choose your professional future’, we have to update the Gender Equality Index annually to assess this gap. In 2020, Saint Clair received a score of 74/100 and reaffirms its commitment to improving this rating.
COCKTAIL PIECES AND MEALS EQUIVALENTS REDISTRIBUTED
to Secours Populaire in 2020
OF FOOD REDISTRIBUTED to emergency accommodation centers with Phenix in 2020
produced and delivered TO CAREGIVERS OF HOSPITALS Henri-Mondor, René-Muret, Jean-Verdier and Avicenne between 6 April and May 3, 2020
Charitable and social collaborations
- Supporting caregivers during the COVUID-19 pandemic : tray meals, donation of 2800 masks, 150 gowns, 12L of hydroalcoholic gel...
- Support for charitable actions : Fondation Paris Saint-Germain, Association pour le Rayonnement de l’Opéra de Paris, Autistes sans Frontières, Le Cancer du sein parlons-en ! …
- Fight against food insecurity and food waste with the Secours Populaire
- Eco-societal charter for the benefit of l’Association pour la Réinsertion Economique et Sociale
- Partnerships with l’Atelier du Courrier for the integration of disabled workers
- Participation in the “Galette des Chefs” event, the “Galette du Cœur” for the benefit of l’association des Pseudo Obstructions Intestinales Chroniques
A commitment to an ethical business approach
Transmission of know-how
- Labelled Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant (Living Heritage Company label) since 2009, which testifies to excellent French craftsmanship
- Partnerships with the best French hotel and restaurant schools, welcoming many trainees each year
Fight against corruption
- Signatory of a professional ethics charter for the fight against Corruption which sets out the principles governing the behavior of everyone within Saint Clair
- Listing of fair trade products